Digital Content Writer
We are looking for an enthusiastic full-time Digital Content Writer to join the Content 10x team.
Every day you will be working with a diverse mix of blogs, podcasts, videos and other digital and social media content. The role is home-based (with occasional team meet-ups). Our service is delivered by a virtual team of specialists – writers, graphic designers, video editors, audio editors, content planners…etc.
As Digital Content Writer you would be responsible for writing high quality content to tight deadlines. Content will be both long- and short-form across various media – blog posts, emails, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter…etc.
A key aspect of the role involves listening to our client’s podcast episodes or watching videos, then creating written content based on their original piece of content. This may involve writing a blog post based on a podcast episode, drawing up social media copy for a video, or writing a storyboard for an infographic…and lots more interesting things!
In addition, you will play a key role in creating content for Content 10x - we have a weekly video, podcast and blog. You'll be responsible for copy in relation to that, as well as copy on the website, sales collateral, content for events, and much more!
You will also be responsible for liaising and collaborating with our creative and content management teams.
The job requires the ability to adjust style and tone as you will be working with a wide range of clients from around the globe.
The position offers a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of content repurposing.
THE PERSON - YOUR SUPER POWERS
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Exceptional writing skills, including experience producing web content (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube…etc)
- An understanding of social media platforms, including the differences between each and what people like to engage with
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of spoken and written English, plus the ability to understand and simplify content
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills; able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience or desire to work independently in a virtual team
- Takes direction constructively
- Able to multi-task and use initiative
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table – we strive to constantly innovate/improve and we want to work with people who share our passion
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the world of content marketing and social media. Ideally a podcast listener too. When it comes to social media platforms, we're particuarly keen on meeting writers who are experienced with LinkedIn.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Position is full-time (40hrs/week). Home-based with occasional travel for team meet-ups (when this is possible again!).
Candidates must be based in the UK. Reference checks will be conducted for successful candidates.
For this position you will be asked to undertake a writing trial. Please only apply if you are willing to do the trial.