Digital Content Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic full-time Digital Content Coordinator to join the Content 10x team.
Every day you would be working with a diverse mix of blogs, podcasts, videos and other digital and social media content. The role is home-based (with occasional team meet-ups). Our service is delivered by a virtual team of specialists – copywriters, graphic designers, video editors, audio editors, content planners…etc. The Digital Content Coordinator plays a crucial role in bringing everything and everyone together to deliver the superior service to our clients that we are known for.
The position offers a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of content repurposing.
Is this you?
The Friends character that you most identify with is Monica. You are incredibly organized; in fact, you really enjoy organization. In a team you transform chaos into order and ensure no balls are dropped. (note: you don’t have to be female…just very organized!).
You have insane attention to detail. You could spot a typo or a misaligned image in a blink! I really mean this, if attention to detail is not your thing, and you don't enjoy it, you won't succeed in this role.
You are tech-savvy. You are digitally intuitive and you’re the kind of person who picks up new online tools, software, websites etc with ease.
You are a problem solver and an independent self-starter. You are the kind of person who meets a problem, gets onto Google or YouTube etc, and solves the problem. Bish, bash, bosh.
You are interested in the world of social media and online content. You use social media personally and you tend to head online to blogs, YouTube etc to learn about things.
The Digital Content Coordinator is responsible for three key things.
- Planning, coordinating and collating the work of other team members to ensure that everything is completed on time.
- The accurate and timely publication of content onto websites, social media, email, podcast hosting platforms, YouTube…etc.
- Assist with coordinating Content 10x content for our website, social media, and other channels
The roles involves:
- Maintaining our project management system
- Liaising with the rest of the team – providing updates on work that needs to be completed and the status of ongoing work
- Setting up, formatting and publishing content in WordPress and in email management systems
- Acting as quality control by proofreading posts and other content, before they are published, looking for typos, errors etc and editing
- Posting content onto social media platforms and YouTube
- Ensuring that we are always focused on brand consistency and quality
- Other cool things...
Tools used (experience desirable but not essential)
- Project management system – Trello
- Website – WordPress (experience in posting content a big bonus - particularly if you have experience with themes such as Thrive and Divi)
- Social Media scheduling tools – e.g. Buffer, SmarterQueue, Tailwind etc
- Email Management systems- e.g. Active Campaign, Mailchimp & Click Funnels
Your super powers:
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Can work in a process driven role
- Experience working independently in a remote team
- Able to multi-task and use initiative
- Takes direction constructively and enjoys be part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of social media platforms, including the differences between each and what people like to engage with
- An appreciation of branding and especially brand consistency
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Position is full-time (40hrs/week). Home-based with occasional travel for team meet-ups (when this is possible again!).
Candidates must be based in the UK. Reference checks will be conducted for successful candidates.