Sales Administrator & Executive Assistant
Content 10x is a digital agency specialising in content repurposing. We work with businesses, brands and entrepreneurs from around the world, repurposing their unique online content into different formats helping them to reach new audiences and grow. We’re an innovative, fast-growing start-up, offering an exciting opportunity for the right person.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator & Executive Assistant to join the team, responsible for providing support to the Founder, Amy Woods. The role is part-time (15 hours per week, potential to become full-time) and home-based. Our notional HQ is Manchester, UK, but our team are spread across multiple locations, we have no offices and all work remotely using Zoom, Slack, and Trello to collaborate.
The main function of the Sales Administrator & EA role is to provide support to the Founder and business owner, Amy Woods. The goal of this position is to own and lead sales and administrative tasks, both business-related and sometimes personal, enabling the founder to focus on the business.
In short, your role is to continually find ways to save Amy time by helping to coordinate her calendar, communicating with team members, vendors, and other contacts and attacking the growing to-do list of a rapidly expanding business.
This is a part-time position with the potential for full-time and reports directly to the business owner, while also working closely with members of the team.
We are seeking a calm yet agile, detail-oriented Sale Administrator & EA who is fuelled by providing top-notch support, enjoys collaborating with team members and who has experience supporting online business owners.
If you live within a 30-minute drive to Wilmslow, Cheshire and are looking to utilise your superior organisational skills and talents that allow you to contribute to a premier organisation, we invite you to apply.
You must be available to work across 5 days of the week. You will mainly work virtually but in-person will be required from time to time.
- Manage/organise the business owners very active calendar to maximise her efficiency
- Screening of website enquiries and responding where appropriate
- Review new business enquiries, set prospects up in Active Campaign and arrange discovery calls
- Prepare proposals and service agreements for new prospects and new clients as part of our sales process
- Follow-up with prospects
- New client set-up and updates in our accounting software, Freshbooks
- Evaluate the priority of incoming correspondence and redirect to the extended team accordingly
- Organise occasional team get togethers
- Provide assistance in the creation of communications to various recipients
- Assist in the preparation of attendance at events, particularly when we are exhibiting and sponsoring
- Manage speaking or appearance requests on podcasts, video shows, webinars etc
- Complete various administrative duties as required, such a processing invoices, general inquiries
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement: Look for ways to improve our systems, processes and tools
Ensure focus on our core values: Quality, Slick, Innovative, Friendly & Professional and Understand Clients
YOUR SUPER POWERS
- You possess a “sixth sense” that allows you to be 2 steps ahead at all times
- A strong sense of professionalism
- Proven and concise communication skills
- Thrive when working with a face-paced, collaborative team and are comfortable when priorities shift
- Comfortable with social media and working with online tools
- Can type minimum 45 wpm
- Focus on the continual improvement of systems and work processes
- Motivated self-starter
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience or desire to work independently in a remote team
- Takes direction constructively
- Exceptional communication skills
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TOOLS, IT'S A PLUS!
HOW TO APPLY
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Position is part-time (15 hrs/week).
Home-based with occasional travel for team meet-ups and to work directly with the business owner (when this is possible again!).
Candidates must live within 30 minutes drive of Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK. Reference checks will be conducted for successful candidates.