We are looking for a Content Coordinator to join the team.
Every day you would be working with blogs, podcasts, videos, social media and other online content for ourselves and our clients. The role is full-time and home-based (willing to discuss part-time for the right candidate). Our notional HQ is Manchester, UK, but our team are spread across multiple locations, working remotely using Zoom, Slack, and ClickUp to collaborate. We have in-person team meet-ups too.
We are a hard-working, fun, lively team who are genuinely passionate about our jobs. The Content Coordinator plays a crucial role in bringing everything and everyone together to deliver the superior service to our clients that we are known for. We’re looking for someone who wants to develop a long-term career with us and believe the role offers excellent scope for professional growth and career advancement.
Is this you?
The Friends character that you most identify with is Monica. You are incredibly organized; in fact, you really enjoy organization. In a team you transform chaos into order and ensure no balls are dropped. (note: you don’t have to be female…just very organized!).
You have insane attention to detail. You could spot a typo or a misaligned image in a blink! We really mean this, if attention to detail is not your thing, and you don't enjoy it, you won't succeed in this role.
You are tech-savvy. You are digitally intuitive and you’re the kind of person who picks up new online tools, software, websites etc with ease.
You are a problem solver and an independent self-starter. You’re the kind of person who meets a problem, gets onto Google or YouTube etc, and solves the problem. Bish, bash, bosh.
You are interested in the world of social media and online content. You use social media personally and you tend to head online to blogs, podcasts etc to learn about things.
The Content Coordinator is responsible for three key things.
- Planning, coordinating and collating the work of other team members to ensure that everything is completed on time.
- The accurate and timely publication of content onto websites, social media, email, podcast hosting platforms, YouTube…etc.
- Assist with coordinating Content 10x content for our website, social media, and other channels
The roles involves:
- Maintaining our project management system - ClickUp
- Liaising with the rest of the team – providing updates on work that needs to be completed and the status of ongoing work
- Setting up, formatting and publishing content in WordPress
- Acting as quality control by reviewing content before it is published
- Posting content onto social media platforms and YouTube
- Ensuring that we are always focused on brand consistency and quality
- Other cool things...
Tools used (experience desirable but not essential)
- Project management system – we use ClickUp but experience in tools like Trello, Basecamp, Asana will still be useful
- Website – WordPress (experience in posting content a big bonus - particularly if you have experience with themes such as Thrive and Divi)
- Social Media scheduling tools – e.g. Buffer, SmarterQueue, HubSpot, SproutSocial etc
- Email Management / CRM systems - e.g. Active Campaign, HubSpot
Your super powers:
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Can work in a process driven role (and enjoys processes!)
- Experience working independently in a remote team
- Able to multi-task and use initiative
- Takes direction constructively and enjoys be part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of social media platforms, including the differences between each and what people like to engage with
- An appreciation of branding and especially brand consistency
In return, we will provide:
- Good salary based on talent and experience
- Work from anywhere policy
- Pension contributions
- 29 days holiday including birthday off work!
- Option to participate in our cash-back health scheme
- Employee discounts
- Company social events and outings
Salary is negotiable depending on experience - range £20k - £25k. Position is full-time, although willing to discuss part-time for the right person. Home-based with occasional travel for team meet-ups - we aim to meet up for team away days/working together days more regularly now that it's safe to do so.
Candidates must be based in the UK. Reference checks will be conducted for successful candidates.