Head of Creative
Content 10x is a digital agency specializing in content repurposing. We work with businesses, brands and entrepreneurs from around the world, repurposing their unique online content into different formats helping them to reach new audiences and grow. We’re innovative and fast-growing, and we’re offering an exciting opportunity for the right person.
We are looking for a Head of Creative to join the team. The post-holder will be responsible for all creative work – both internal and client – whilst managing a small team of Multimedia Designers. The role is full-time (40 hours per week) and home-based. Our team are spread across multiple locations, working remotely using Zoom, Slack, and ClickUp to collaborate.
We are a hard-working, fun, lively team who are genuinely passionate about our jobs. The Head of Creative position will play a critical role in our ongoing future success. We’re looking for someone who wants to develop a long-term career with us and believe the role offers excellent scope for professional growth and career advancement.
The role of Head of Creative is to ensure all creative work at Content 10x is of the highest quality.
As part of our service to our clients, we create many different assets for various digital media platforms. This includes social media graphics, videos, blog post images, YouTube thumbnails, podcast episodes…etc. For Content 10x we create many of the same assets plus slide presentations, sales PDFs, infographics, website creative...and more.
You should be comfortable coaching/reviewing the work of your creative team and thrive as part of a small tight-knit team. You’ll be highly motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and an energetic personality.
This role is for someone who is passionate about design and creativity, and particularly interested in design trends is digital marketing. Preferably, we’re looking for someone who is used to fast-pace, multi-tasking, multiple clients, and set turnaround times.
- Create high quality and creative images/graphics for social media, blog posts, and other digital content
- Create and edit videos
- Create and edit audio content (podcasts)
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients from a creative perspective – designing new templates that are on-brand and meeting client specifications / design requirements
- Responsible for all creative outputs for Content 10x
- Managing a small team of Multimedia Designers – providing coaching and guidance, setting and monitoring priorities, reviewing their outputs
- Liaise and collaborate with our writing and content management teams. Strong communications skills are essential
- Own and continuously improve our creative processes
YOUR SUPER POWERS
- Keen eye for detail - colors, font, branding, and design
- Exceptional design skills, including experience producing web content (blogs, all social media platforms, YouTube…etc)
- Understand the best practices of the main social media channels from a design perspective, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Team leadership skills – able to prioritise work of others, provide constructive feedback, develop and motivate a team
- Genuine interest in continuously developing as a creative professional - you will be passionate about design, video and audio content
- Highly organized with outstanding time management skills; able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience or strong desire to work independently in a virtual team
- Takes direction and feedback constructively
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table – we strive to constantly innovate/improve and we want to work with people who share our passion
- Dependable, positive and open-minded
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent English (spoken, reading and written)
- Minimum 8 year’s proven work experience in a creative role, preferably in a leadership position
- Proven experience in graphic design, audio and video editing
- Firm understanding of branding
- A degree in an appropriate subject – this would be ideal but not essential
- Quiet, dedicated place to work from
- Internet speed of minimum 15 Mbps and reliable computer
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Proficient with Canva (Pro)
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TOOLS, IT'S A PLUS!
- Active Campaign
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Position is full-time (40 hrs/week), working Monday – Friday. Home-based.
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES.
Reference checks will be conducted for successful candidates.