Content 10x is a digital agency specializing in content repurposing. We work with businesses, brands and entrepreneurs from around the world, repurposing their unique online content into different formats helping them to reach new audiences and grow. We’re innovative and fast-growing, and we’re offering an exciting opportunity for the right person.
We are looking for a Multimedia Designer to join the team. The role is full-time (40 hours per week) and home-based. Our team are spread across multiple locations, working remotely using Zoom, Slack, and ClickUp to collaborate. Our creative team are in the Philippines and candidates for this role must be based in Metro Manila (NCR).
We are a hard-working, fun, lively team who are genuinely passionate about our jobs. We’re looking for someone who wants to develop a long-term career with us and believe the role offers excellent scope for professional growth and career advancement.
The Multimedia Designer that we are hiring for will work alongside our Senior Multimedia Designer and report into our Head of Creative.
As part of our service to our clients, we create many different assets for various digital media platforms. This includes social media graphics, videos, blog post images, YouTube thumbnails, podcast episodes…etc. For Content 10x we create many of the same assets plus slide presentations, sales PDFs, infographics, website creative...and more.
You should be comfortable working autonomously, receiving coaching, and having your work reviewed. You’ll be highly motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude, an energetic personality and thrive as part of a small tight-knit team.
This role is for someone who is passionate about design and creativity, and particularly interested in design trends is digital marketing. Preferably, we’re looking for someone who is used to fast-pace, multi-tasking, and working to deadlines.
- Create high quality and creative images/graphics for social media, blog posts, and other digital content
- Create and edit videos
- Create and edit audio content (podcasts)
- Communicate and collaborate with our writing and content management teams. Strong communications skills are essential
- Follow internal processes and work within set timelines
YOUR SUPER POWERS
- Keen eye for detail - colors, font, branding, and design
- Exceptional design skills, including experience producing web/digital content (blogs, all social media platforms, YouTube…etc)
- Understand the best practices of the main social media channels from a design perspective
- Genuine interest in continuously developing as a creative professional
- Highly organized with outstanding time management skills; able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience or strong desire to work independently in a virtual team
- Takes direction and feedback constructively
- Dependable, positive and open-minded
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent English (spoken, reading and written)
- Minimum 2 year’s proven work experience in a creative role – with experience in graphic design and video editing. Preferably audio editing (nice but not essential)
- A degree in an appropriate subject – this would be ideal but not essential
- Quiet, dedicated place to work from
- Internet speed of minimum 15 Mbps and reliable computer
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro)
- Audio editing (e.g. Adobe Audition, Audacity) - preferred, not essential
- Experience with Canva (Pro)
HOW TO APPLY:
Home-based but must live within Metro Manila (NCR), Philippines.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Position is full-time (40 hrs/week), working Monday – Friday 11am - 8pm Philippines time, with a 1-hour lunch break (with some flexibility).
Reference checks will be conducted for successful candidates.