We are looking for an enthusiastic full-time Content Writer to join the Content 10x team.
Every day you will be working with a diverse mix of blogs, podcasts, videos and other digital and social media content. Our service is delivered by a virtual team of specialists – writers, designers, video editors, audio editors, content managers…etc.
As a Content Writer you would be responsible for writing high quality content to tight deadlines. Content will be both long- and short-form across various media – blog posts, emails, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter…etc.
A key aspect of the role involves listening to our client’s podcast episodes or watching videos, then creating written content based on their original piece of content. This may involve writing a blog post based on a podcast episode, drawing up social media copy for a video, or writing a storyboard for an infographic…and lots more interesting things!
You will also be responsible for liaising and collaborating with our creative and content management teams.
The job requires exceptional ability to adjust style and tone - you will be working with a wide range of clients from around the globe.The position offers a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of content repurposing
THE PERSON - YOUR SUPER POWERS
- Exceptional writing skills, including experience producing digital content (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube…etc) - specifically B2B
- Understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of spoken and written English, plus the ability to understand and simplify content
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills; able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience or desire to work independently in a virtual team
- Takes direction constructively
- Able to multi-task and use initiative
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table – we strive to constantly innovate/improve and we want to work with people who share our passion
- You must have a minimum of two years professional experience as a content writer
- Ideally you will have experience with working for a creative agency.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the world of content marketing and social media. Ideally a podcast listener too.
In return, we will provide:
- Good salary based on talent and experience
- Work from anywhere policy
- Pension contributions
- 29 days holiday including birthday off work!
- Option to participate in our cash-back health scheme
- Employee discounts
- Company social events and outings
Position is full-time and home-based with occasional travel for team meet-ups.
You’ll be part of a close-knit agency that puts its clients first at all times but one that also recognises and rewards the hard work and professionalism of its staff.
Candidates must be based in the UK. Reference checks will be conducted for successful candidates.
For this position you will be asked to undertake a writing trial. Please only apply if you are willing to do the trial.